Nowadays fast charging facility is provided with most of the phones which is aimed at charging the battery of the phones fast and each company has different watt chargers available in this regard.
But there is a lot of misinformation on social media about increasing the battery life of mobile phones which has nothing to do with reality. However, some people believe these rumors and adopt these methods to increase the battery life of their mobile phones. To age
Today, in this article, we will explain the points on how the battery of a smartphone can last longer.
1. The charger of the mobile phone does not turn off the charger automatically even after the battery is 100% charged, but the process continues. If the charger is not removed, it will affect the battery.
2. When the mobile is charged by placing it in airplane mode, then other applications of the mobile in which Wi-Fi, Bluetooth etc. are turned off and the energy of the mobile is not being consumed which makes the mobile charge faster.
3. Do not use substandard or counterfeit chargers for mobile charging as the amperes of fake and substandard chargers do not match the battery of the mobile which is why they give excessive voltage to the mobile which can be harmful to the battery. Is.
4. The batteries being used in smartphones are nickel metal hydride whereas earlier lithium batteries were used in mobile phones. Therefore, turning off the mobile does not extend the life of the battery.
5. Some smartphone users think that using the battery when hot can damage the mobile phone. Not only hot but also cold can affect the battery while the room temperature is ideal for the battery. ۔
Smartphones have become an essential part of our daily lives, but their battery life can often be a source of frustration. Running out of battery power when you need it most can be a real inconvenience, but there are some simple ways to make your smartphone battery last longer.
- Lower the brightness: One of the biggest drains on your battery is the display. Lowering the brightness on your phone can help conserve power and make your battery last longer.
- Close apps running in the background: Having multiple apps running in the background can consume a lot of battery power. Close out of any apps that you’re not actively using to help conserve power.
- Use airplane mode: If you don’t need to make calls or send texts, put your phone in airplane mode to conserve power. This will turn off cellular, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth connections.
- Use power-saving mode: Many smartphones have a built-in power-saving mode that can help conserve battery power. This mode typically reduces the phone’s performance and limits background activity, but it can make a big difference in battery life.
- Charge your phone correctly: Avoid overcharging your phone, and try to keep the battery level between 40% and 80%. This will help prolong the battery’s overall lifespan.
By implementing these simple tips, you can help make your smartphone battery last longer, so you can stay connected and productive throughout the day.